- 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup Water
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Tapioca Flour
- Mix Almond Flour and Tapioca flour in a large mixing bowl
- Add the Avocado Flour to flour mix and gently mix. Then slowly add the water to the dough until you are able to form a non-sticky ball. If too dry add up to 1/2 cup water total, if too wet add more almond flour.
- Kneed the dough on a dry surface or cutting board for 2 minutes.
- Break dough ball into 6-8 even pieces
- Roll each piece into little balls (cover unused dough with a towel until ready to roll out)
- Place Parchment paper over the first ball and then roll out with a rolling pin. Tortillas will be about 5 inches once rolled.
- Heat a pan over medium heat until hot. Cook tortilla on each side for about 30 seconds or until you start to notice little golden brown bubbles. (be very careful while flipping not to break tortillas)
- Transfer tortillas to covered plate. Repeat steps 5-7 until all tortillas are cooked. Enjoy with Fajitas Or tacos! Pair with my sour cream for a delicious combo!
These Tortillas Are chewy and are kind of like a softer Matzah. They don't fold with out breaking easily but it is possible. My suggestion is using a taco shell cover to hold the taco or Eat it like a tostada! Also Great crumbled into Taco Salad!!