- 1: 12-14oz Can Full fat Coconut Milk Or Can of Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice (One Small Lemon)
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Optional 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
- Chill Can of Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream in fridge overnight or freezer for 1 hour.
- Open Can and separate out the cream from the coconut water (If using Coconut Cream can you can skip this step usually)
- Pour separated cream into a medium size bowl.
- Add Lemon juice and vinegar to bowl.
- Whisk All ingredients together for about 2-3 minutes or until evenly combined.
- Add desired amount of salt (I skip the salt but it will add a bit more flavor if preferred)
- Keep chilled until ready to use. (Can keep sealed in fridge for 3-5 days)